BodyTalk Access is a one-day workshop that gives you easy-to-use tools to stay mentally sharp and physically vital. You'll learn five BodyTalk techniques you can use any time, anywhere to:
- Keep your brain running in top form
- Function better under stress
- Stay ahead of allergies and colds
- Quickly recover from minor injuries
- Stay fully hydrated (without drinking gallons of water)
- Keep your posture balanced, and reduce strain on muscles and joints
- Improve your overall sense of well-being
At the end of this class, you'll have a skill set that can be used daily or as needed, on yourself or on folks you love.
Class is limited to 30 students so be sure to get your spot by registering here.
At only $125, this is a mega-bargain.
Instructor Kathy Mangan will be coming in from Missoula, MT to share her knowledge in a snappy style that will leave you confident to go forth and be balanced. As a physical-therapist-turned-BodyTalker, she really knows her stuff.
And if you're thinking about learning more about the BodyTalk System, Access is the perfect place to start.
We'll be meeting on Saturday May 13, 9a to 5p at the Kittitas Valley Event Center's Taneum Room. Lunch and snacks will be provided so you can stay tip-top!
Need CEUs? This class offers 6.5 approved credits.
Questions? Give me a holler at (509) 925-1196.
To sign up, register right here, and get on the road to radiance!